[NABS-L] board position 4

Nico Petrillo mrnicopetrillo at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 23:11:36 UTC 2020

It seems I am wrong. My mistake, believing that the constitution that is public to all was the one we operated off of. If the constitution is not public and its most current state how can you expect Voters To be properly informed of the rules and regulations of the organization. It strikes me that in the situation Kathryns decision is final duping members into voting for some thing without proper information in my opinion is deplorable.both as a member  and as a concerned party I hope that this updated constitution will be Publicized in the future, so that students aren’t taken advantage of because of their ignorance.

Humbly,
Nick Petrillo
He/him/his
Virginia Association of Blind Students| President
703-346-9981