[NABS-L] Reminder: You're Invited:Meet the Board Membership call tomorrow at 9pm eastern!

Kenia Flores-Student kenia.flores at furman.edu
Sun Jul 26 02:40:39 UTC 2020

Hi students!

I hope you had a wonderful national convention experience-I know I certainly did. I hope that you all have had time to relax and reflect on the largest gathering of blind people to date! That being said, the fun doesn't stop just because banquet is over.

We are excited to kick off the Federation year with our first membership call this Sunday, July 26, at 9:00pm eastern. All are welcome to join us to meet the 2020 NABS Board, ask questions, and share your ideas for the year to come. Zoom information can be found below:

https://zoom.us/j/4678833687

One-tap mobile: +1 (646) 876-9923,,,4678833687#

We look forward to your energy and the perspective you bring to our organization!

Best,

Kenia Flores

Kenia A. Flores
She/Her/Hers
Furman University '20
Department of Politics & International Affairs
1st Vice President | National Association of Blind Students
(704) 476-6629
Kenia.flores at furman.edu