[NABS-L] Virtual Audio Lessons for Mathematics

Bhavya shah bhavya.shah125 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 16:03:41 UTC 2020

Dear Mariya,

Thank you so much for your kind words and your thoughtful suggestion.
Unfortunately, I am not currently looking at teaching college-level
Math because (a) I am in the early stages of my own undergraduate
studies so am unqualified to teach linear algebra to others, and (b)
my belief and personal experience has been that a solid foundation in
Math enables you to manage higher level Math with greater ease despite
greater accessibility challenges. Therefore, I think I will focus on
school level Math for now so as to help students build that
foundation. Having said that, I will note down your suggestion of
calculus and linear algebra in my to-do list so that I can consider
covering those topics in the future. Again, many thanks for your
input!

Thanks.