[NABS-L] Virtual Audio Lessons for Mathematics

Mariya Vasileva mkvnfb94 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 13:35:41 UTC 2020

I think that’s a really cool program for people to utilize if you don’t have access to resources for braille to do math with. However, have you ever considered adding college level math like calculus or linear algebra for students that are in those courses that always can’t get Braille  resources, especially if they’re using my math lab and other online math programs. send

Sent from my iPhone