[NABS-L] NFB of SC State Convention
Steve & Shannon Cook
cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Thu Jun 4 21:44:22 UTC 2020
EVERYONE IS INVITED!
For the first time ever, the National Federation of the Blind of South
Carolina (NFB of SC) will hold its state convention virtually! The dates
for the NFB of SC's convention will be August 21 & 22, 2020. Here is your
chance to find out what is going on with the NFB of SC on a state level. You
can also hear from the NFB national representative, hear from speakers
working with the blind here in SC, Meet the 2020 scholarship winners, and
so much more!
How many reasons do you need to register by July 31, 2020?
* By registering for the state convention before July 31, 2020, you
will be eligible for door prizes!
* If your dues are paid by July 1, 2020, and you register, you are
eligible to vote in the convention election!!!
* Registration is free: no travel fees, no hotel fees, and no
* You will help the NFB of SC collect current contact information for
everyone who registers!
* You can wear shorts and flip flops to all of the sessions, even the
* No need to get up early!
* All of the money you save can be donated to your favorite charity,
the NFB of SC!
As more information about the upcoming virtual state convention is made
available, it will be updated on www.nfbofsc.org.
If you need assistance registering, please call Steve or Shannon Cook at
(803) 254-0222. Leave a message and we will get back to you promptly.
To register, please go to www.nfbofsc.org <http://www.nfbofsc.org> reach
the on line registration form.
More information about the NABS-L