[NABS-L] Sign Up for NABS #spotlightSaturdays

Robert Parsons rob.parso3389 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 12:19:25 UTC 2020

Hey there, Hi there, Ho there!

I hope summer is treating you all well. Do you know of a blind student that is excelling at academic, social, or extra curricular activities? If so, please honor them by nominating them to be highlighted in our NABS #SpotlightSaturdays social media campaign. This program intends to increase knowledge about the great work our members and potential members are doing in their educational institutions, chapters, divisions, affiliates and communities. Nominations can be completed by fellow students, teachers, parents, and even a student themselves. Simply click the link to the form below and complete the nomination sheet. We spotlight one student each week with the first spotlight being Saturday, June 13, 2020 on our Facebook group and page. Nominations only need to be submitted once and you're name will always be in the drawing unless you are spotlighted. We look forward to learning more about you.

Link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSevMxLD0jxqX13QhSR6ZBQ6lnaeU94vDuUwXGIYAnYWsbZu3g/viewform https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSevMxLD0jxqX13QhSR6ZBQ6lnaeU94vDuUwXGIYAnYWsbZu3g/viewform

Best

Robert Parsons Jr
Co-chair, NABS Outreach Committee