[NABS-L] YOU’RE INVITED: Diversity and Inclusion Committee Call TOMORROW at 7pm EDT

Johna Wright johnawright98 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 22:18:25 UTC 2020

Hello, my lovely friends!

I just wanted to pop in and give you all a reminder about our June Diversity and Inclusion Committee call, which will be taking place tomorrow, June 7th, at 7pm Eastern time. This month, in celebration of Pride Month, we will be focusing our call on hearing from LGBTQIA+ voices through some interesting and informative panels. There will even be a Q&A portion so that you can get all your questions answered. If you have any questions about LGBT+ issues that you would like asked on the call anonymously, please email your question to Johna Wright at johnawright98 at gmail.com. I’ll be checking throughout the duration of the call. Below you will find the Zoom information for the call.

To join via the Zoom app: https://zoom.us/j/4678833687

One-tap mobile: +1 (646) 876-9923,,,4678833687#

We hope to see you there!

Cheers,

Johna