[NABS-L] June Fundraising committee call reminder

Hunter Kuester hunterkuester2 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 16:00:48 UTC 2020

 What’s up NABSters,
 Are you feeling the same burning sensation we are? No we are not talking
about sunburn. We are talking about the burning sensation of fundraising! We
hope you can carve out some time in your busy schedule to join the NABS
Fundraising Committee on Sunday, June 14th at 9:00 pm EST. After providing
some updates on our current Walk-A-Thon campaign as well as our NABS
hoodies, we’ll be brainstorming new ideas for after national convention. We
could really use your help.
To join us, use the Zoom info below.

https://zoom.us/j/4678833687

Meeting ID: 467 883 3687

One tap mobile

+13017158592,,4678833687# US (Germantown)

+13126266799,,4678833687# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

        +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

Meeting ID: 467 883 3687

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/acuN2iqOqx

Keep it classy,,

 Hunter Kuester
--
Hunter Kuester, Travel Assistant
Blindness: Learning In New Dimensions, (BLIND) Inc.
hunterkuester2 at gmail.com
LIVE THE LIFE YOU WANT!