[NABS-L] Your Invited: June NABS Outreach Committee Call on Sunday, June 14 at 8 PM Eastern

Seyoon Choi schoi09 at outlook.com
Sun Jun 7 16:37:08 UTC 2020

What’s up, NABSters?

We hope all are enjoying your first few weeks of summer! Are you ready to join us on our upcoming virtual national convention? Are you ready to spread a word about all the exciting events we have planned throughout the coming weeks leading up to the convention and more? If your answer is yes to the above two questions, consider yourself invited to our June outreach committee call scheduled for next Sunday, June 14 at 8 PM EDT.

We will discuss all things convention outreach, brainstorm our NABS Now podcasts, social media involvements, and so much more, and we could really use your help. We hope you’ll join us. Please use the following Zoom info located below.

https://zoom.us/my/blindstudents

Meeting ID: 467 883 3687
One tap mobile: +1 (301) 715-8592,,4678833687#

Take care,
Seyoon,

Seyoon Choi, he/him/his)
President: Missouri Association of Blind Students
Co-chair | Outreach Committee
National Association of Blind Students
schoi09 at outlook.com<mailto:schoi09 at outlook.com>
(314) 650-8306