[NABS-L] You're Invited to Join The NABS Outreach Committee Group Chat

Seyoon Choi schoi09 at outlook.com
Sun Jun 7 20:07:26 UTC 2020

Greetings, NABSters,

The NABS outreach committee invites you to join our group chat on GroupMe. This will allow committee members and chair/co-chairs to engage  with one another, collaborate on outreach initiatives, and foster growth within the committee. Please use the link below to to join us on GroupMe.

We look forward to chatting with all of you soon!

Join group: https://groupme.com/join_group/59878305/69fmgSBg

Take care,
Seyoon

Seyoon Choi, he/him/his)
President: Missouri Association of Blind Students
Co-chair | Outreach Committee
National Association of Blind Students
schoi09 at outlook.com<mailto:schoi09 at outlook.com>
(314) 650-8306