[NABS-L] NABS June 2020 Blog Post

Robert Parsons rob.parso3389 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 11:04:36 UTC 2020

Good Morning NABS

As we approach the warmer months, I hope everyone is filled with inspiration and excitement, especially 2020 graduates and  those who just completed their first year of college. To commemorate these successes, the National Association of Blind Students decided to dedicate one of this month's blog posts to highlighting the accomplishments of two students that weathered the storm that is covid-19 to achieve success. The post, titled "Elevation within Uncertainty," chronicles the stories of Rachel Pavone, a blind college graduate from Michigan, as she details her acension from undergraduate studies to graduate school, despite the pandemic. The second testimonial is from Megan Hale, a first-year undergraduate student that was skilled in completing her first year of studies despite physical school closure. Simply click the provided link for their wonderful stories. NABS and the entire NFB community congratulates you both, ladies, on a job well done.

Link: http://nabslink.org/content/blog-post-june-2020-elevation-within-uncertainty-megan-hale-and-rachel-pavone

Best

Robert Parsons Jr.

Co-Chair, Outreach Committee