[NABS-L] Blackboard Collaborate

Jorge Alejandro Paez iamjorgeapaez94 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 18:44:55 UTC 2020

Hello everyone.
My name is Jorge ALejandro Paez, from South Florida, and I”m currently finishing my Associate of Arts degree.
Because of the virus, my college has switched the on campus classes to online, however we now have 2 online campuses.
One is the traditional online campus with discussion questions, quizs etc. and the other one is the online version of the on-campus experience, using BlackBoard Collaborate for everything.
I know there have been issues with their accessibility before, I was in Dallas during the 2010 convention for all that, however I was in highschool at the time and the college I’m in now never used Collaborate before this point.
Can anyone fill me in on the accessibility of the platform with VoiceOver?

Thanks,

Jorge