[NABS-L] Accommodations for deaf-blind students

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 20:42:32 UTC 2020

Hi,
I hope you are all having a great summer.
I will be going to graduate school in the fall. During my undergraduate career I succesfully requested and received the accommodations I felt I needed, solely as a blind student.
However, I also have some hearing loss, classed as "mild to moderate" and wear hearing aids. I would like to take use of any accommodations that might be able to get more out of a class.
For these of you with hearing loss, I would appreciate if you could tell me some of the accommodations that you have requested.
Thank you,
Vejas