[NABS-L] NABS Bonus June Blog Post

Robert Parsons rob.parso3389 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 18:17:20 UTC 2020

 HEY There NABS

AS it is summer and we are getting prepared to provide you with excellent and engaging programming at our virtual convention, I wanted to bring something special to all of your attention. The NABS Outreach committee has been so fascinated with all of the submissions, reactions, and support that our monthly blog posts has been getting over the past month that we voted to fashion them on a biweekly basis. June is the pilot month of the endeavor and we are proud to provide you with our first NABS Bonus Blog Post! Titled "Testimonies, Tips, and Tricks from Blind Student Fathers, this edition shines a light on the great work that Gerald Meredith, blind father and graduate student from Virginia, and Bryan Baldwin, a blind father-to-be from Colorado, are doing as they navigate married life, parenthood, employment, and training while focusing on academic and personal responsibilities. Their diversity in responsibility is admirable and serves as a true testament of NABS' dynamic membership. Help us uplift these amazing members by reading, and sharing this post, while also making an attempt to befriend these great men. We look forward to continuing to provide you with refreshing and unique content. The link to the post is below.

Link: http://nabslink.org/content/blog-post-june-2020-testimonies-tips-and-tricks-blind-student-fathers-gerald-meredith-and

Best

Robert Parsons, Jr.
Co-Chair, Outreach Committee
National Association of Blind Students
Vice President, Michigan Association of Blind Students