[NABS-L] Outreach Committee Call Happening Sunday March 8 at 8 PM EST

Nina Marranca ninam0814 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 22:30:36 UTC 2020

Hey, students!
The next Outreach Committee, formly Communications Committee, call is happening Sunday March 8th at 8 PM EST. We will be discussing all of our great initiatives, from social media, to our podcast, and so much more! Don't worry, your favorite NABS initiatives aren't going anywhere, but we'd love you to bring ideas for new kinds of outreach.
To join, call: (712) 770-5197,,265669#
Please reach out with any questions before the call.
Best,
Nina

Nina Marranca
Chair | Outreach Committee
Secretary Treasurer | New York Association of Blind Students
Moderator | National Association of Blind Students Mailing List