[NABS-L] You’re invited! March fundraising committee call: Sunday March 8

Hunter Kuester hunterkuester2 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 02:38:34 UTC 2020

What’s up, NABSters!
Happy midterms! As this part of the semester can be exceptionally taxing, we
’d like you to take a break from studying and join us next Sunday, March
8th, at 8 o’clock CST/9 o’clock EST for our March Fundraising Committee
call. We’ve got loads of information to share and planning to complete.
National Convention is less than six months away after all…
Did we mention the amazing people you’ll meet?
To join us, call 712-770-5197 and use access code 265669.
Looking forward to talking with all of you then, and remember, this
well-deserved break will benefit your health! You won’t want to miss it.

Keep it classy,
Hunter Kuester
Cochair | National Association of Blind Students Fundraising Committee

--
Hunter Kuester, Travel Assistant
Blindness: Learning In New Dimensions, (BLIND) Inc.
hunterkuester2 at gmail.com
LIVE THE LIFE YOU WANT!