[NABS-L] Reminder-- National Scholarship Call Happening Tomorrow Sunday March 8th at 7 EST

Nina Marranca ninam0814 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 01:07:52 UTC 2020

Hey, students!
Can you believe it's March already? We hope that you are killing those midterms and preparing for Spring break! Speaking of Spring break, that time away from class will be the perfect opportunity to put the finishing touches on your NFB national scholarship application. The NFB national scholarship application deadline is March 31st. We know that you have been hard at work on your applications, so we are bringing you another national scholarship call tomorrow Sunday March 8 at 7 PM EST. Hear from past winners, chat with our national scholarship chair, and get a ton of helpful information. This is the perfect opportunity to ask all of your burning questions before it's too late!
To join, call: (712) 770-5197,,265669#‬
Feel free to reach out with any questions before the call. Have a great week.
Best,
Nina

Nina Marranca
Chair | Outreach Committee
Secretary Treasurer | New York Association of Blind Students
Moderator | National Association of Blind Students Mailing List