[NABS-L] Recycling As A Blind Person

Justin Heard braillemasterjustin at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 18:40:06 UTC 2020

Hello everyone.

I have thought about recycling, but have encountered a couple of issues.
First, I am confused about what I can recycle. From my understanding,
many products have specific labels that say what type of plastic they
are, which determines if I can recycle it or not. I think things other
than plastic also have labels, but I'm not sure. So how do I know what I
can and can't recycle if I can't find much less read the labels? Second,
at many apartment complexes I have lived in, the recycling cans always
move around, or there is no recycling place on the property. Any
suggestions for overcoming this barrier?

Thanks.