[NABS-L] NABS Legislative and Self Advocacy Meeting, Next Sunday at 8 PM Eastern

Mausam M mausam.mehta.nfb at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 05:18:40 UTC 2020

What up students,
We hope you’re pushing through the insanity of midterm season. If you’re still grinding, we are sending all the positive vibes your way, and if you’re on Spring break at last, take every opportunity to enjoy guilt-free sleep. What a luxury.
In the meantime, we’d like to invite you to our next legislative and self-advocacy meeting, next Sunday, March 15 at 8 PM Eastern.
The legislative and self-advocacy committee, previously known as the legislative advocacy committee, has a fresh new look that will incorporate the tools to be our own advocates in the classroom and beyond.
We’re so excited to share our awesome new initiatives with you, and hear your ideas for ways we can expand our work in the coming months! To join, dial:
712-770-5197, with access code 265669.
Hope to see you there!

Mausam Mehta
Co-chair | NABS Legislative and Self Advocacy Committee