[NABS-L] NABS Now Podcast Planning Call Happening Wednesday April 1 at 9 PM Eastern

Nina Marranca ninam0814 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 02:47:21 UTC 2020

Hey, students!
We hope that you are all staying safe and healthy. This is a friendly invitation to join us for our next NABS Now Planning call happening Wednesday April 1 at 9 PM Eastern.
We will be planning outr next episodes and would love your feedback! No podcast experience? No problem. All are welcome.
To join, call:  (712) 770-5197,,
Have a great week!
Best,
Nina265669#

Nina Marranca
Chair | Outreach Committee
Secretary Treasurer | New York Association of Blind Students
Moderator | National Association of Blind Students Mailing List