[NABS-L] Empowering Our Youth (EOY) Virtual Class Flyer | The Blind Advocate Network

Armando Vias avias at theblindadvocate.net
Thu Mar 26 18:00:39 UTC 2020

FYI
https://theblindadvocate.net/eoy-flyer/

Empowering Our Youth (EOY) Virtual Class Flyer
Below, you will find a flyer about Empowering Our Youth from Disability Link. Everyone with a disability is invited to attend this virtual class, not just the blind!

Empowering Our Youth Virtual Class

Attention Young Adults (students), parents, teachers, and community members

For the next two weeks, disABILITY LINK will be hosting a virtual class for any and all students with disabilities. Individuals can join these free, virtual classes that cover topics such as peer support, advocacy, time management from home, fact-checking news, and more.

March 23rd -April 1st

10:00 am – 11:00 am ages 10-13

1:00 pm – 2:00 pm ages 14 & up

Join us

From personal computer, cell phone or landlines

By calling 1-646-558-8656 or by going to

https://zoom.us/ and click on join a meeting.

Meeting ID is

404-687-8890

Please note: These classes will continue on the same schedule in the event that schools remain closed. Please watch for any updates.

For more information, contact Garrick Scott at 404-687-8890

Or g scott at disabilitylink.org.

—
Armando Vias
Owner of The Blind Advocate Network
Website: https://theblindadvocate.net
Phone: (404) 480:3436
Email: avias at theblindadvocate.net
Like my page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/theblindadvocatenetwork
Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/theblndadvn
“Getting advocacy results for the blind.”