[NABS-L] Problem with Zoom on iPhone

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 19:43:20 UTC 2020

Hi,
I hope everyone is staying safe during this time.
I have been using Zoom on my iPhone without issue for the past several months. However, this week I had an individual music lesson on Zoom. My teacher said that she could not see me and could only see a ceiling. I think it hasn't really been an issue in the past because of the fact that my teachers aren't as concerned on seeing my full face in a class setting as long as I still participate.
What settings can I utilize to ensure that I am seen?
Thanks,
Vejas