[NABS-L] free virtual machine recommendations

Simon Bonenfant sbonenfant2 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 16:35:11 UTC 2020

Well, you have to get an I SO, I’m not sure if you can get a public I SO of the server 2016 or whatever version, but you might be able to just use a regular windows 10 ISO. So what you have to do, is get a VMware player 15 and create a virtual machine from the menu bar using the I SO radio button, then if it’s asking you about problems with the bios like enabling virtualization, you have to get cited assistance to go into the bios, make sure you read the exact message and error message it’s giving you, as it will tell you exactInstructions on what to enable. Once you do that virtual machine will turn on and you can start narrator by doing windows enter and following the steps as you would on any computer. Then we should get everything set up you can start NVDA or draws or whatever program do you want like any regular windows computer. As far as any kind of network administration, I have no knowledge of Thanks and hope this is helpful to you.

Sent from my iPhone