[NABS-L] Question Regarding NVDA Update

Jackson Schwoebel jtschwoebel at yahoo.com
Sun May 10 02:03:26 UTC 2020

To Whom It May Concern:

Hello, my name is Jackson Schwoebel. I am a blind college student from Cleveland, Ohio. I am sending out this email regarding a question about the new NVDA update. I recently just updated NVDA a few days ago. When it updated NVDA, it told me that the eloquence voice add-on and the screen curtain add-on was no longer available to use with the update. Has anyone run across this problem as well? If so, what did you do to resolve it? I hope to hear from someone soon.

Kind Regards:

Jackson Schwoebel