[NABS-L] Reminder: Outreach Committee Call - Tomorrow at 8 PM Eastern

Seyoon Choi schoi09 at outlook.com
Sun May 10 02:17:39 UTC 2020

Hey, NABSters,

I hope all of you are killing those finals, or perhaps throwing a quarantine party for yourself for conquering those exams. Woohoo!
This is just a friendly reminder to join us for our May NABS outreach committee call, at 8 PM eastern. We plan to discuss all things outreach related, from social media involvements, NABS Now podcast initiatives, and so, so much more. Please use the following Zoom information to join us!

Join Zoom Meeting: https://zoom.us/j/4678833687
One tap Mobile #: +1 (646) 876-9923,,, 4678833687#

Please don’t hesitate to reach out should you have any questions prior to the call.

Take care,
Seyoon

Seyoon Choi, he/him/his
)Co-chair | Outreach Committee