[NABS-L] Using a Statistical Analysis Software

Naim Abu-ElHawa nmabuelhawa at gmail.com
Tue May 12 21:05:52 UTC 2020

Hi. I enjoyed using stat crunch for multiple grade distribution assignments
for my statistics course. I will say, stat crunch itself was quite a bulky
software, with too many confusing bells and whistles. However, with much
patience, the gritting of my teeth, and some anger, I managed to persevere
and push through. I understand that I will be using stat crunch in future
statistics and statistical Analysis courses. Many thanks and much respect.
Sincerely,
Naim Muawia Abu-El Hawa