[NABS-L] Diversity and Inclusion Task Forces

R S rilee.sloan1 at gmail.com
Tue May 12 23:09:51 UTC 2020

Hello everyone,

The NABS Diversity and Inclusion Committee is excited to launch our new
task forces! The first task force is dedicated to the production of our
monthly calls. The second task force is dedicated to collaboration with
other NABS committees, the NFB, and leaders in the community. The third
task force is committed to creating a comprehensive toolkit for curriculum
related to diversity and inclusion. You’re welcome to get involved in more
than one task force. We need as much collaboration as possible. This is a
great opportunity to improve your skills and demonstrate your leadership
abilities. If you’re interested in one or more task forces, please join the
group chats below:

General Committee Group: https://groupme.com/join_group/58566316/Tqug79NE

Production Task Force: https://groupme.com/join_group/59769706/zP0WAbYm

Collaboration Task Force: