[NABS-L] Your advice and expertise is deeply appreciated

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Fri May 15 21:50:24 UTC 2020

Good afternoon, brother,

A perception problem occuring entirely in the brain took perceiving
braille away. So instead, you ought to get, like a headset, I use the
noise canceling one that fits over the ear. Arrow through your
document and find a way to utilize source material after hearing it
in the headset. Don't know too much about using your phone to obtain
source material but I imagine it'd be very much the same. Good luck.
Let me know how it goes?
Car