[NABS-L] Reminder: NABS Legislative and Self-advocacy Call, Tomorrow at 8 PM Eastern

Mausam Mehta mausam.mehta.nfb at gmail.com
Sat May 16 22:38:32 UTC 2020

Hey NABSters,
Just a reminder that the legislative and self-advocacy committee is having our monthly call tomorrow at 8 PM Eastern. We will be discussing the status of our current initiatives, and brainstorming on the exciting projects we are looking to start in the very near future. We would be thrilled for you to join us.
To join via the Zoom app, click
https://zoom.us/j/4678833687
One-tap mobile:
+1 (646) 876-9923,,,4678833687#
Hope to talk to you tomorrow!

Mausam Mehta
Co-chair | Legislative and Self-Advocacy Committee
Secretary | National Association of blind students
A proud division of the National Federation of the blind
mausam.mehta.nfb at gmail.com

www.nabslink.org