[NABS-L] Idea for NABS nOw Podcast...

Nina Marranca ninam0814 at gmail.com
Tue May 19 18:38:58 UTC 2020

Hi, Adriana. Thank you so much for reaching out. That is an excellent idea, one that I have not personally considered. I am so glad that you enjoy the podcast. Feel free to reach out to me off lists so we can chat more about this. Ninam0814 at gmail.com
Thanks again, and have a great day! __
Nina

Nina Marranca
She/hers/her
Chair | Outreach Committee
Secretary-Treasurer | New York Association of Blind Students
Moderator | National Association of Blind Students Mailing List
Ninam0814 at gmail.com