[NABS-L] Fundraiser Apps

Johna Wright johnawright98 at gmail.com
Mon May 25 02:13:12 UTC 2020

Hey, Luke!

The best fundraising sites/apps I’ve used are GoFundMe and Crowdrise. I’ve heard Indiegogo is good too, but I don’t have any personal experience with it. Both GoFundMe and Crowdrise are accessible.

Cheers,

Johna Wright
Board Member | National Association of Blind Students
A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind
johnawright98 at gmail.com
(706) 962-2613
www.nabslink.org