[NABS-L] Fundraiser Apps

Kenia Flores-Student kenia.flores at furman.edu
Tue May 26 20:07:00 UTC 2020

Hi Luke,

I would echo Johna's suggestions. I think it also largely depends on the type of fundraiser.
For example, many campus organizations do T-Shirt fundraisers, so it often times makes sense for students to pay the vendor directly. However, this is not always possible depending on the fundraiser. Has your student division explored using PayPal or Venmo? I know that is not exactly streamlining the process, but it does eliminate the need for physical paper checks. Another option is to streamline this process through your affiliate's website if the webmaster has the capability.

Best,
Kenia