[NABS-L] CVStats.net: an accessible COVID19 statistics tracker

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Sun Nov 1 00:46:31 UTC 2020

Hello all,

With the current spike in cases and a lack of accessible data, I wanted
to announce this resource again in the hopes that it will be useful.
Please feel free to pass it along.

CVStats is a website built to help users track and understand Covid19
data. It allows you to view global statistics as well as more granular
statistics, by country, by states in the United States, or by County in
the United States. It does this by representing data in tables and lists
so that it is easier to visualize and understand.

If you or anyone you know has found processing and understanding the
data complicated, please feel free to give this a try. I'm open to all
suggestions and/or ideas.

Feel free to email me off-list at tyler at tysdomain.com, and check out the
site at https://cvstats.net.

Stay safe,

Ty

--

Take Care,
Tyler Littlefield (he/him/his)

Tyler Littlefield Consulting: website development and business
solutions. <http://tylerlittlefield.me> My personal site
<http://tysdomain.com> My Linkedin
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/ty-lerlittlefield> @Sorressean on Twitter
<http://twitter.com/sorressean>