[NABS-L] Join Us! Outreach Committee Call--Sunday, November 8 at 8:00 EST!

Elizabeth Rouse elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 18:00:00 UTC 2020

Hello NABSters!
As we begin the month of November, our Outreach Committee leaders want each
of you to know how thankful we are for you, your ideas, and all the work
you put into our movement and its initiatives.
We’re calling on you again to bring your creativity and energy to our
November committee call, happening on Sunday, November 8 at 8:00 PM EST.
Join us using the Zoom info below, and thanks in advance for your
participation!
Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/4678833687
Meeting ID: 467 883 3687
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,4678833687# US (Germantown)
+13126266799,,4678833687# US (Chicago)
Be well,
Elizabeth
--