[NABS-L] How to Use Microsoft Teams

ken Quinn cj3639 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 18 20:16:33 UTC 2020

 All I can say is good luck.
It has been my experience that screen readers normally update quicker than teams does so the best experience I have been is to except a video call from someone on my computer and then if I need to talk to them I do that through my iPhone app to actually speak through teams is harder than it is really worth.
Ken