[NABS-L] How to Use Microsoft Teams

Mary Fernandez trillian551 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 20:26:00 UTC 2020

Hello,
Here is the link with all accessibility resources for team from
Microsoft: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/accessibility-support-for-microsoft-teams-d12ee53f-d15f-445e-be8d-f0ba2c5ee68f
It's pretty extensive resource. One of the things you need to do is
press insert+Z I believe to get Jaws to focus. I used it quite a bit
in grad school so it's a hundred percent doable.
Mary

--
Mary Fernandez
"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will