[NABS-L] Closet organization Tips, and Accessible Design for Cities

Shane Lowe shane at mediate.tech
Mon Nov 23 18:15:00 UTC 2020

Hi everyone,
Happy early Thanks Giving, and I hope you are doing well! :)
My friend Ipek wrote a couple of really need posts for the Supersense
blog last week, and it would be rude of me to only share my content!
;)

The first is a great post about ways to organize your closet or
wardrobe efficiently. This takes a lot of time, but what I really
enjoy about Ipek's post is that she offers some tips to make the
process more fun and interesting as well.
https://www.supersense.app/post/closet-organization-for-the-blind-in-five-easy-steps

Ipek also wrote a super interesting post about designing cities with
accessibility in mind. This is my favorite of her posts so far; the
writing is great and the message is really compelling. Check it out
here.
https://www.supersense.app/post/accessible-cities-can-design-help

As always, thank you so much for reading. we get a lot of great emails
from people in response to these posts, and that is so important to
us. Thank you again, and I hope to stay in touch. Happy holidays!

All the best,
--
Shane Lowe.
Community Manager @ Mediate