[NABS-L] And the Winner Is...

Robert Parsons rob.parso3389 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 18:35:24 UTC 2020

Hey Foodies

You cast your votes and your voices rang. With an overwhelming sense of pride, I would like to name the title of our newest volume of NABS Cookbooks: NABS Nuggets!!!!

Now, as a proud chickenologist, i know the nugget well and know that there is an art to making the perfect one. I trust that our membership will be able to bring it's wonderful ideas and cultural backgrounds to this new project at our next fundraising meeting on December 13! Again, thanks for making last night's membership call great and I look forward to working more with you.

Best Regards

Robert Parsons Jr.

Board Member, National Association of Blind Students