[NABS-L] Masters of Education Question

luke.seibert at gmail.com luke.seibert at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 16:36:59 UTC 2020

Hey ya'll,

I'm considering going for a Masters of Arts in Education and Teaching as a
second master's degree. However, I wasn't sure how heavy the course work is.
I know this varies from program to program, but just wanted to see if anyone
had any experience in this type of degree. I'm currently working on a
Master's at a seminary, and though I'm only taking one or two classes at a
time, I don't want to give that up. I just want to be realistic and not
overload myself. Thanks.

Respectfully,

Luke Seibert

Secretary, Alabama Association Of Blind Students

(256) 443-0212

LukeSeibert.com

 <https://www.linkedin.com/in/luke-seibert-3a2a78173/>
https://www.linkedin.com/in/luke-seibert-3a2a78173/