[NABS-L] NFB Of Utah

Laura Vincent ldvincent54 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 21:13:19 UTC 2020

The National Federation of the Blind of Utah

Is Pleased to Present

A VIRTUAL CHRISTMAS PARTY!

SATURDAY

 DECEMBER 5

7 PM

Join us for an evening of Christmas cheer!

All are welcomed, no matter near or far and wherever you are!

We will have a special visit from someone who brings us joy each year!

We’ll have prizes, a wonderful Christmas Story, lively entertainment, and
even a Christmas Fashion Show!

We will have Christmas Carols for all to hear it!

We hope you can join us with your joyful Spirit!

So bring your Holiday spirit and come and celebrate with us!

Did someone mention a Christmas Fashion Show???

What screams more Christmas than an UGLY CHRISTMAS SWEATER CONTEST!!!!

To participate in this fun event email ldvincent54 at gmail.om NO LATER THAN
DECEMBER 1ST!!!

 Please send a brief description of your outfit and any other details that
you would like to be mentioned. Slots are limited and with a Grand prize
you won't want to miss out!

Laura Vincent
(801)602-5638
*National Federation of the Blind of Utah*
*Utah Valley Chapter, President*
*NFBU Spanish Division, President*