[NABS-L] Uploading documents with web application forms

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 19:49:11 UTC 2020

Hi Sami,
I have uploaded lots of documents from my iPhone. I've never experienced the problem you have described: if I did, I would find that frustrating. Have you uploaded other documents from your phone on other sites without a problem?
For me, the way I prefer uploading documents is by first saving them either in Files or in a Dropbox folder. Usually when I click the option to vpload a document, I have the option of either taking a picture, going to the photo library, or browsing. If I hit the Brouse button, I'm then able to navigate to Files or Dropbox, and then select the file I want. I've done this on multiple sites in a similar way, but each can have its quirks. For Canvas, the platform I'm currently using for graduate school, I often have to click on my document twice because, even though it's already saved in either Dropbox or Files, it has to download.
Hope this helps,
Vejas