[NABS-L] Maryland association of blind students membership call open to all students

Qualik Ford QSFord at outlook.com
Thu Sep 24 19:09:56 UTC 2020

Attention all students,
Tonight is the night, at 7 PM Eastern the Maryland student division will be holding our very first membership call. All are welcome. We will be hosting a panel to help you stay mentally and physically healthy during the pandemic, the conversations will be fun and informative. Here is a bio from one of our speakers:
Ellen tannen is a licensed clinical psychologist, practicing for 17 years. She received her Masters from Johns Hopkins University, and is now a practicing therapist specializing in in individual, couples, and family therapy. She is also a Life Coach & Board-Certified Clinical Supervisor. Areas of focus are Trauma, Depression & Anxiety. Her mission is to partner with clients in a way in which they are happy to live. It is her belief that through knowing ourselves, our wants and our needs, we are able to make choices that empower, enlighten, and enhance our lives.

https://zoom.us/j/6248138327?pwd=eTZlYUgwR3ZQVVl1dXBLSHcrbml1QT09

“The Power to change the world comes from the power to change ourselves.“