[NABS-L] Blind Friendly University

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 28 15:26:26 UTC 2020

Hello Amy,

It looks as though some people have already given you some good suggestions. Another university you could put on your list would be Michigan State University. They have a really good disability office, and I know of someone who is totally blind who received a degree in computer science.

Good luck in finding the right transfer university for you.

Warm regards,
Elizabeth