[NABS-L] College Success Event!

Alisha Geary alishag.important2018 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 14:40:09 UTC 2021

*CALLING ALL FUTURE COLLEGE STUDENTS!!!*

Ok, so let me get straight to the point. *My first year in college was an
absolute mess* with admissions, financial aid paperwork, financial aid
issues, issues with my accessability, and more. *I** want to help others in
times of need, so here's what I've done.* I'm hosting an event, and it's a
Google meet crash course that will give you all the ins and outs of
financial aid, the admissions process, VR, scholarships, and some success
tips. You can even sign up to receive resources by email via the link in
the event's description. This is a charitable event. It costs $1.99 and
all, and I mean all the money is going to Guide Dogs for the Blind. The
event will be hosted on Friday, August 27 at 5:00 PM CDT. If you can't make
it, register anyway, because there will be a replay posted in the event
after.

Register here: https://fb.me/e/J7lHrDub

Sign up for free resources here: https://forms.gle/KhY9RYgd43GZi3cYA

I hope to see you soon! Thank you for your time, and if you have any
questions, let me no in a reply. Have a good one.

Kind regards,
Alisha Geary

My blindness is not a disability, but it is a part of who I a, and that
will never change, as life is what you make it to be!