[NABS-L] Students & Professionals in the medical field

lily2011a at gmail.com lily2011a at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 05:22:34 UTC 2021

Hello Maurice and all,
I am currently not a student but I am in the process of applying to graduate school. My bachelors degree was in holistic premed. As blind  professionals in the medical field, we face  a lot of challenges. However, I believe that we shouldn’t let that stop us from pursuing a profession practicing medicine and making a difference in peoples lives. I’ve been wanting to start a support group or committee in the NFB for medical students/professionals for quite a while. How can I start this process? If I would go about starting a group such as this, is there anyone interested in joining? Please also feel free to email me off list.
Lasadullina at learningally.org
Thank you.
Warm Regards,
Lily