[NABS-L] Reminder! NYABS Harry Potter Trivia+Prizes! Register today!

Nina Marranca ninam0814 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 14:35:33 UTC 2021

Greetings Federation family!

This is a NYABS event but is open to all.

The New York Association of Blind Students is excited to announce an upcoming event.  Please join us on Friday February 5at 7pm for an enchanting night of Harry Potter trivia.  We are all missing our four poster beds at Hogwarts.  This event will provide an opportunity to reminisce and show off our wizardly prowess.  Magical folk are welcome from all houses and divisions around the state.  More details will be coming soon and the Zoom link is below.  “whit beyond measure is mans greatest treasure.”  Rowena Ravenclaw

Please register you or your children here:

https://forms.gle/YAAEuZ4nMcuQQebCA

Here is the zoom info:

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/5288506207

Meeting ID: 528 850 6207

One tap mobile

+16468769923,,5288506207# US (New York)

+13126266799,,5288506207# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location

        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington D.C)

        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

        +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

Meeting ID: 528 850 6207

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/adbySPyLnk

Join by Skype for Business

https://zoom.us/skype/5288506207

Nina Marranca
She/her/hers
Board Member | National Association of Blind Students
Chair | Outreach Committee
President | New York Association of Blind Students
Ninam0814 at gmail.com<mailto:Ninam0814 at gmail.com>
A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind.
www.nabslin.org