[NABS-L] Listen to This Month's Episode of The NABS NOW Podcast: Live The Life with Love! ❤️

Seyoon Choi schoi09 at outlook.com
Mon Feb 1 17:58:53 UTC 2021

Happy February, NABS!

As a way to celebrate the month of valentines, the NABS outreach committee is proud to present our February episode of the NABS Now Podcast as we discuss all things relationships and even safety tips to stay safe out on a date. Hear from a very special federation couple as well to hear their love story and get to know the pair.

Listen on:
NABS website: http://nabslink.org/content/listen-our-nabs-now-podcast
Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/nabs-now-podcast/id1507437256#episodeGuid=c2379317-97b3-439c-a518-a35fed96194f
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/episode/6g7svknlnu0YudXZRrKZqh
Google Podcasts: https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9hbmNob3IuZm0vcy8xYWRjNWZmNC9wb2RjYXN0L3Jzcw/episode/YzIzNzkzMTctOTdiMy00MzljLWE1MTgtYTM1ZmVkOTYxOTRm?sa=X&ved=0CAUQkfYCahcKEwiQ-tuxocnuAhUAAAAAHQAAAAAQAQ
Anchor page for more services: https://anchor.fm/nabs-now

Happy listening!

Warmly,
Seyoon,

Seyoon Choi, he/him/his
Board Member: Missouri Association of Blind Students
Co-chair | Outreach Committee
National Association of Blind Students
schoi09 at outlook.com<mailto:schoi09 at outlook.com>
(314) 650-8306