[NABS-L] Accessibility of R and R-Studio

Seyoon Choi schoi09 at outlook.com
Wed Feb 3 18:49:20 UTC 2021

Hey NABS,

I hope all are well. I’ll keep this email brief, but I wanted to ask for anyone here who took statistics course in some form or another. My statistics course is using a software called R, in conjunction with R studio. I primarily use a Mac but also familiar with Windows.. I installed R and R Studio on both Mac and Windows and am wondering about the accessibility of R studio. Since most of my coursework will use R studio, I would love to know of any tips or tricks to navigate through R and R studio.

Warmly
Seyoon

Seyoon Choi, he/him/his
Board Member: Missouri Association of Blind Students
Co-chair | Outreach Committee
National Association of Blind Students
schoi09 at outlook.com<mailto:schoi09 at outlook.com>
(314) 650-8306