[NABS-L] Accessible music Transcription Software

Adriana Sky Mendez adri.banosmendez at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 17:22:14 UTC 2021

  Hello all,
I hope this message finds you well. My name is Adriana banos, and I am a
music major at the university of Texas Rio Grande Valley. I've not yet
begun to take my theory courses, but I am making an effort to begin
preparing myself for when I do.
  My major focuses on Mariachi Music. I am conscious that I will need to
transcribe and transpose music, which is the primary reason of this
message. Does  anyone happen to know of any software that we as blind
people can use to transcribe music? If so, how can I install this on my
laptop, and if a subscription is necessary, how much does it cost? Thank
you all for your time in advance! Have an amazing Friday!!

Sincerely,
Adriana Banos