[NABS-L] Sports Degree

Asia Quinones-Evans asiaevans102897 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 17:04:17 UTC 2021

Hello my name is Asia Quinones-Evans. I have been on some calls and I am
also the treasurer of the Ohio student division. I am totally blind. I am
in college part time earning my Sports and Fitness Management degree then
will go on to earn my Bachelors of Exercise Science. I am very passionate
about  sports and how to do them blind. I am actually wondering if anyone
on this list has earned a degree to do with sports or exercise. I am hoping
to talk to other blind students that have been in similar situations so I
can hopefully get ideas about how they were able to complete the degree. I
am also hoping just to pick that persons mind about different exercise
things being blind. I have only been blind 7 years so I would love to learn
more about how others do sports blind. I participated in sports before and
after I went blind. Sports are very much my passion.